Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bargain Shopping

Yesterday, my mother and I had a girls' day of shopping and eating in Birmingham. We went to the new Patton Creek Outlet Mall in Leeds, Alabama. This might just be my new favorite place to shop. There are tons of high-end stores but, since it is an outlet center, the atmosphere is much more conducive to bargain shopping. We were treated to free Ghirardelli chocolate at their store just for visiting! All of the clearance was an additional 40% off at Banana Republic. Normally I would never even consider going in that particular store, but I wound up finding two tops and a belt for $25! At Talbots, the clearance was 50% off. I controlled myself and only purchased one blouse for $15. All in all, I spent an entire day shopping with my mother and only spent around $50!
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment